Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Thursday, February 23, 2006

**HUGE BREAKING NEWS** Armando Garcia Is Finally Caught In Mexico


I just heard about this on John Zieglar's show on the way home from the gym tonight. The cold blooded killer of Deputy David March has finally been nabbed down in Mexico. Here is the AP story. I am so happy for John & Barbara March tonight. Hopefully this will bring some closure for them. Of course they still have to have a trial, but for all intents and purposes, this guy ain't going anywhere except to rot in hell.

The announcement was made by, of all people, David Dreier. As if he has had anything to do with helping the March's put pressure on Mexico. That scumbag Congressman actually voted against cutting off foreign aid to countries that harbor cop killers, i.e Mexico. As far as I'm concerned, David Dreier is still public enemy #1 when it comes to the illegal immigration issue. Enough about that guy. I'm apt to blow a gasket if I continue about him. I'll have a lot more to say about Dreier in the next few weeks and months as the trial gets started. This moment belongs to the March family.

I have to also give huge props to Los Angeles DA Steve Cooley. He and his staff have worked their asses off on this and other cases like it. So even though the death penalty is not an option here because of the treaty with Mexico, I want to publicly thank Mr. Cooley again for all he has done on this case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home