Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Guess Who's Coming To Irvine Meadows In April?


So I'm surfing the web tonight and listening to some Jimmy Buffet CDs and guess who is coming to Verizon Wireless(Irvine Meadows) on April 20th and 22nd....that's right, Jimmy Buffet. Besides Bruce Springteen or U2, this is one of the best concerts of all time. The tailgate parties are legendary. So who's in. I think it would be fun to organize a trip of political hacks or the like to attend the concert. Email me or leave a comment below to let me know your interest level.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It sounds fun Allan. I'm going to shoot you an email right now.

    Bill

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I realize that Chaz. Unfortunately though if I only went and saw conservative or Republican musicians, I wouldn't have much of a selection except for some of my favorite country singers like Toby Keith, George Strait, etc. I don't support Buffet's or Bruce's liberalism. I go for the entertainment value of it. I just sigh when they go off on their occasional political rants during the shows.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Verizon is as bad as Arte Moreno. I click on your Buffet link then Buffet's link to Vz Amphitheater where it says:
    "Verizon Wireless Amphitheater - Los Angeles"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home