Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lupe Moreno Is In For The 34th Senate District Race

Things just got a whole lot more interesting in the race for the Republican nomination for the 34th Senate District. Van Tran already had his hands full against Lynn Daucher and the Ackerman GOP machine. Now he has to make sure that he doesn't get outflanked on illegal immigration/abortion by Lupe Moreno. That will be hard because Lupe walks the walk when it comes to being an activist against illegal immigration. Her story is well documented so I won't get into it here, but she is going to be a force in this race. Do I think like Lurk from OC Blog and a few others that she would have been better off to run against Loretta Sanchez? The answer to that is absolutely, but she has made her decision and what's done is done. I obviously am a huge Van Tran fan, but I like Lupe's message also for obvious reasons. This puts me in quite a quandry. I really have to think about this race now.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That would've been me, not Jubal.

    Lurk

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sorry Lurk. I'll chnage that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home