Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, December 03, 2007

Hugh Hewitt Plays Whack-A-Mole With Mike Huckabee In Iowa

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I just can't help myself with this story. Karma's a bitch. With Mike Huckabee now leading in the polls in Iowa, it was only a matter of time before Hugh Hewitt would come out and play whack-a-mole with Gov. Huckabee. He's been a great hatchet man for Gov Romney. Hugh of course was famous earlier this year for whacking down John McCain and then of course the Fred Thompson boomlet. He said Fred looked weakened from cancer and was an all around bad choice for the GOP.

Don't get me wrong, I think Gov. Huckabee would be a horrible nominee for the GOP, but it kinda warms my heart to see Hugh & the Romney camp hit the panic button over Huck's meteoric rise in Iowa. Romney has got to be one of the phoniest candidates I have ever seen in politics. That's saying a lot, being that most politicians are de facto phony anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home