Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

OC Blog Talk Radio

I had the opportunity this afternoon to be a guest on Red County's inaugural Blog Talk Radio broadcast. I want to thank Matt Cunningham for inviting me on the show. It was their first foray into blog talk radio and went pretty well. He interviewed me about how I got started blogging and about the Ron Paul campaign here in Orange County. I might have to give it a shot myself soon. If anyone would like to be on my blog talk radio show just shoot me an email and let's set something up. This is a great idea. Just know that whoever decides to enter the Bartlett no spin zone, I will not be asking many softball questions. Have a listen below:

Listen to Red County Radio on internet talk radio

4 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Watch out Jon & Ken

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Phil. I hope the Paule clan had a great Thanksgiving.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I especially enjoyed the barking dog in the middle of the interview: yours or Matt's?

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That was Matt's dog Charlie at about the 13 minute mark, LOL. I think it adds to the charm of the interview.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home