Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Musings

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Lynn and I did. We had sort of a non traditional Thanksgiving. Lynn didn't cook and instead we went out to eat at Lucille's BarBQ over at the District Shopping Center. They have great food and we had leftovers to.

I have a column about Ron Paul that's going to be in the Flashreport tomorrow. I'll post the link when it's up.

UCLA is still in the hunt for the Rose Bowl after their shutout victory over the Oregon Ducks. Which brings me to my next point. This week is USC week in the Bartlett house aka "hell week" as I call it. With a victory over the hated Trojans and an Arizona victory over Arizona St., UCLA will go to the Rose Bowl on Jan 1. If Karl Dorrell loses to USC, he should be fired IMO. No pressure.

Lastly, I was reading the Register yesterday while out getting breakfast at one of our favorite spots(Bill's Burgers in Costa Mesa). It was cool to see that Steven Greenhut used a couple of quotes from my recent post about the GOP & Mike Carona. Thanks for the plug Steven. His editorial yesterday was right on the money regarding Mike Carona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home