Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Fire Karl Dorrell

This should not be a hard decision for UCLA Athletic Director Dan Guerrero. The Bruin football team has under achieved for all five years of Coach Dorrell's tenure. By losing yesterday, Karl sealed his own fate. Heck, even had he won, AD Guerrero had plenty of ammo to cut him loose after the season. The team is 6 and 6 this year. I don't even know if this makes them eligible for some kind of "Toilet Bowl" or not. The fact is, Karl needs to get his resume up to date because he's is so outta Westwood. Who should the Bruins bring in? I want someone with head coaching experience. Here's what they are saying over at Bruin Nation. Pretty much what I just said.

So congrats SC fan on another UCLA notch in your belt. I'm sorry we didn't provide much competition yesterday.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard that Dan Guerrero was a Ron Paul supporter, and you want him fired. Hope they don't fire before the Tea party on the 16th. I hears he was going to max out.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    No you idiot. Read the post again. I want Karl Dorrell fired. Geez

     

Post a Comment

<< Home