Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Let's Play A Game

See if you can guess who said this today about Bill & Hillary Clinton:
called Bill Clinton "reckless"

"Marc Rich getting pardoned? An oil-profiteer expatriate who left the country rather than pay taxes or face justice?"

"Everybody in politics lies, but they [the Clintons] do it with such ease, it’s troubling,”

"God knows, is there anybody more ambitious than Hillary Clinton?"

"I don’t think anybody believes that in the last six years, all of a sudden Bill Clinton has become a different person,”

"She is overproduced and overscripted"


Your choices are :

A. Rush Limbaugh
B. Sean Hannity
C. Michael Savage
D. Hugh Hewitt
E. Larry Elder
F. David Geffen

This is kind of like one of those SAT questions of...which one doesn't doesn't fit in here?

If you guessed David Geffen you would be correct. He unloaded on Hill and Bubba today. It is one of the finer political crackbacks I have ever seen. Que the mike for Mr. Michael Buffer.....Let's get ready to rumblllllllllle!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And who said,

    "Rumsfeld will go down as one of the worst secretaries of defense in history"

    Was it:

    A. Jane Fonda
    B. Jon Stewart
    C. Bill Maher
    D. Sean Penn
    E. John McCain

    Which one doesn't doesn't fit in?

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    No argument from me about that Fred. McCain is not right about a bunch of things, but that quote is not one of them. Although McNamara & Rummy are about equal in their ineptness. I noticed you didn't answer my question though.

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allan,

    I didn't answer your question since I'm sure you already know I knew the answer. Secondly, I didn't really care.

    I'm not sure why you bring up McNamara. But what the heck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home