Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, February 16, 2007

Another Bank Of America Update


You gotta love photoshop. I've been noticing quite a few page views from B of A's corporate office in North Carolina as well as many Google "illegal alien bank of america" searches on my Sitemeter. You don't think these guys are getting worried do you? The backlash is just getting started. I noted the OC Register's editorial this morning defending B of A's right to issue the cards to illegal aliens. I fired off a letter to the editor in opposition. Here it is:
I strongly disagree with the Register's editorial on the
issue of credit cards for illegal aliens. I believe Bank of America is harming California and the nation by issuing credit cards & other services to illegal aliens. They are encouraging more illegal immigration by having this policy. California has born the brunt of the illegal immigration invasion. We don't need companies adding fuel to the fire to incentivize more bad behavior. The libertarian in me agrees with the banks right to issue these cards, but I'm also free not to do business with a company like B of A and I encourage all others that are currently doing business with the bank to close all their accounts if they don't change this policy.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TOP 12 BANKS THAT ACCEPT THE MATRICULA CONSULAR CARD

    Bank of America
    Wells Fargo
    State Farm
    Wachovia
    US Bank
    Northern Trust
    Bank of The West
    Charter One
    Key Bank
    BB&T
    E-Trade
    Regions Bank

    TOP 12 BANKS THAT DO NOT ACCEPT THE MATRICULA CONSULAR CARD

    Treasury Bank
    Countrywide Bank
    SunTrust
    Sovereign Bank
    Bank of New York
    World Savings
    TD Bank North
    National City
    Commerce Online
    M&I Bank
    UMB
    AmSouth Bank

     

Post a Comment

<< Home