Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, February 24, 2006

More Thoughts On David March

I have arrived in San Jose and made it to my hotel. I just got done listening to KFI's stream of John & Ken talking to John & Barbara March the past hour. This is a very happy day for them. They are not concerned that Armando Garcia will not be receiving the death penalty. Let's face it, we really don't have a death penalty anyways in California anymore. Appeals last for over 25 years and a lot of condemned men die of old age before their exection date. They are just glad that he is off the streets and will not be killing anymore police officers or people. They want the border shut down so that this tragedy doesn't happen to other families. I couldn't agree more.

The first question I will be asking the elected politicians and candidates up here in San Jose this weekend is where they stand on illegal immigration. If they get this question wrong then the interview will pretty much be over. I will write them off in my mind. Stay tuned for updates this weekend on where the prospective candidates for state and federal offices stand. I'm off to the Fairmont now to join the convention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home