Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, February 03, 2006

Carona Fundraiser Protest

I along with about 50 other people with issues about our Sheriff showed up outside the ritzy St Regis hotel yesterday to welcome the governor and Mike Carona with a bullhorn telling all his guest that he is a corrupt Sheriff. Mission accomplished. I think I'm morphing into an OC version of John Kobylt! The media showed up as well. I ended up speaking with Dave Lopez of Channel 2, Jean Pasco of the LA Times, and Martin Wisckol of the OC register. I don't care how much money that the Sheriff raises. When he's indicted, it really won't make much of a difference. All the people who lent their support and money to this man will have sold out their integrity for all mighty power. That makes me sad. It makes me sad that politicians put absolute power over principles and integrity. I'll leave everyone with this last little tidbit: The Register reporter(Martin Wisckol) was invited into the event and Jean Pasco of the Times was not. Draw your own conclusions.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Allan and Tim show!

    Tim and Allan show?

    The ethical Republian show?

    Principled Politics?

    Semper Fi,

    Tim Whiatcre

     

Post a Comment

<< Home