Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, February 10, 2006

John March On John & Ken Yesterday

I was going to post about this yesterday but I got sidetracked doing something else. Anyway, John March was on with John & Ken yesterday. He was talking about a conversation that he had with David Dreier last week about how the Congressman planned to vote on the immigration bill if it comes back with any kind of amnesty in it. Mr Dreier hemmed and hawed and John March pinned him down and Dreier says that he won't vote for any kind of amnesty. Color me very skeptical. BTW, you can insert John Campbell's name in there too. If either of them vote for amnesty, it is going to get ugly. I will make it my personal mission to do all I can to see those guys defeated if they vote for amnesty.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But President Bush said he was against Amnesty too. Of course he also said that Bill Clinton was his brother. And Bill Clinton said that oral sex wasn't sex. Maybe they are brothers!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home