Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, June 17, 2005

Here's A Shocker: Americans And French Hate Each Other

I saw this article on Drudge today and felt I should chime in with my two cents. Only 35% of Americans like the French and only 31% of French like Americans. I have one question...why is the American number so high? I mean we have saved their ass time and time again throughout history and they have nothing but contempt for us Americans. This poll does not not shock me, but I do think the US should be re-evaluating its relationship with France. We'll see who comes to the rescue when their ass is on the line again. I hope it is not the US that helps. I leave everyone with my favorite France joke of all time IMO. Why are streets of Paris lined with trees? Answer...because the Germans like to march in the shade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home