Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Tom Tancredo For President

I am officially endorsing Rep. Tom Tancredo of Colorado for President in 2008. There hasn't been anyone else in the GOP leadership saying the things that Tom has been saying about illegal immigration. Here is a link from the Denver Post today. I like the story of Karl Rove telling Tom to "never darken the halls of this White House again". Great job Karl. I think we know where Bush stands on this issue.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't I wish someone like Tom would get the nod for taht position, sadly it will never happen. I for one think he would do more good as head of ICE where he could institute some real change. Nice blog btw.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for the kind words Gabriel. Please tell all your friends about my site also. As for Tom...Tom is the bomb! I love his passion. Your probably right about him for President, but can't I dream, LOL. I'm part of the libertarian wing of the GOP and usually the guy I like in the primary never gets the nomination. I wish alot more men/women in congress were like Tom Tancredo.

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tom Tancredo will get the killer of Deputy March and bring him to justice which is death. Tom Tancredo is a hero whne they are few and far between.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home