Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, November 05, 2007

America's Corrupt Sheriff

It was not a good media weekend for indicted OC Sheriff Mike Carona. We had stories coming at us from all around. I'm not going to link to them all, suffice to say though that the call for Carona's resignation is coming from all sides of the political spectrum. It feels good for me to be vindicated. I just wish my friends in the GOP who are still defending him will stop with all their nonsense.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why would others' bad judgment and anti-American attitude of "guity until proven innocent" somehow vindicate you? It sounds like a mob mentality to me. I have no idea what will come of Sheriff Carona's situation, but I am appalled and sickened at how quickly his so-called friends, colleagues and just regular citizens have jumped to the worst conclusions about him -- someone who has done so much for public safety.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I don't know about other people anonymous, but I have a sixth sense about slick politicians, a BS detector if you will and it was going off on Carona a long time ago.

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    corona is corrupt as any micheal jackson tune made after "thriller"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home