Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, October 29, 2007

This Is Cool



Ron Paul has a new piece of campaign literature out. We in the Paul campaign like to call them "slim jims". They are on good card stock and about 9x3 inches. Why am I posting about this you may ask? Well because the campaign put a picture of me in the background on the slimjim w/Dr. Paul as you can see from the photo here! I think's it's pretty cool. They didn't even ask for my permission, but I hereby grant it to them and I don't want any royalties or any form of compensation at all. The picture was actually taken this past April at the CRA State Convention in Ontario. Ron spoke to us at a Saturday luncheon there and I had a chance to speak w/him for few minutes about the commodities markets and the state of his campaign.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the campaign needs to rename those cards to "slim Allans". 8-)

    Chaz

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I could stand to lose a few lbs. I'm working on it :)

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You took my joke the wrong way.

    Slim-Jim to Slim-Allan.

    Did you make it to the Leno show last night? I bet that is the first time Ron Paul was on the same stage as the Sex Pistols!

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I did not make it to the Leno Show nor his Hollywood fundraiser. Dr. Paul had a great showing though. I'm going to post the You Tube of it later today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home