Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, November 05, 2007

Ron Paul Money Bomb Going Off

This is an exciting day for the Ron Paul campaign. The November 5th Money Bomb is happening right now. The campaign has already raised over $1.4 million since midnight today and it's only 6:30 AM as I'm typing this post out. We could have $3 million today in online donations. I'm thinking this could be a record for any campaign for one day raising dough online. I love the Ron Paul supporters. You guys are awesome.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Claudio said…

    Single day record set by a GOP candidate for President, surpassing even Giuliani and Romney's single day fundraising record. You "spammers" weere busy.

    If this doesn't convince Bush and the other GOP candidates that we need to get out of Iraq, I don't know what will.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Bush is irrelevant to this movement. If anything, I guess I want to thank him for veering so far off the conservative course that a steep constitutional correction is needed with someone like Ron Paul.

    When are you leaving the OJ Blog? I know you've been talking about it for awhile.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Claudio said…

    Tomorrow and Thursday my final two posts will go up. Read them, they are interesting and come from the heart. I think it is something even Ron Paul would like.

    I would have left sooner, but big stories kept breaking, which prevented me from finishing up the other stories I had backlogged. I finally caught up on the backlog and will now depart. But I will likely be back next summer in time for the General Election

     

Post a Comment

<< Home