Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Plan For Today

I have actually taken the day off today and tomorrow from work to do some final electioneering type stuff. Tomorrow is a day for relaxation and recovery. A little later this afternoon I will go vote at my precinct and get an idea of what the election day turnout is looking like. My guess is that absentee voting will be about 45-50% of the total votes cast. It's much more convienent for people to vote this way, but still like to go to the polls to vote. The weather is perfect today. It's the begining of November and we are supposed to have near record high temperatures. This is what California is all about for me.

After voting is complete tonight, Lynn and I will making our way over to the Hyatt Irvine for the OC GOP's election night party. I hope there will lots to be happy about, but there's sure to be some bitter defeats as well. So if you're in the area, stop by the Hyatt tonight and we'll tip a few cold ones.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Dan Chmielewski said…

    I'm monitoring election results from Santa Clara and have already tipped a few for our new Democratic Senate and House majorities! Pretty happy with the local races too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home