Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, October 29, 2006

UCLA Is A Bad Football Team

It's been a very busy last few couple of weeks for me and I haven't had hardly any time to vege on the couch and watch my favorite sport...football. My teams lackluster play has not gone unnoticed though. We lost a heartbreaker last week to Notre Dame on the last play of the game. You talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, damn. So this week we headed up to Eastern Washington to play the Cougars of Washington St. We got a nice good ass whupping. I didn't have a chance to see the game, but I can read the box score. We suck. It's time to fire Karl Dorrell before he does anymore damage to the program. You know it's bad when I can't remember when the last time we beat SC was. Seven years? Anyway, it's been way to long.

Speaking of those Trojans, they finally lost a PAC 10 game yesterday to the Beavers of Oregon St. It's about time. I don't care how good a team you are. When you lose a Matt Leinhart and a Reggie Bush, you are not going to be as good you used to be with them. I could see this loss coming for them, I just didn't think it would be against the Beavers. I'm getting tired of walking precincts around Irvine and seeing USC flags on every other house. USC needs to get back to the days of football mediocrity. I demand they bring back Larry Smith or Paul Hackett.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The game was at home, just so you know.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    See, I told you I didn't watch the game. Now i'm even more embarrassed that we didn't even show up to play at home. Thanks for the correction.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home