Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, October 09, 2006

Mexico To Dispute Border Fence With The U.N.

I needed a good laugh today. When I read this story it was all the tonic that I needed to get me through the rest of the afternoon. Mexico is going to complain to the glorified debating society on the Hudson better known as the United Nations about us building a wall on the southern border. I was laughing so hard I was almost crying. I mean how ironic is this that on a day when North Korea is detonating a test nuke after being warned specifically not to do this by the same toothless UN, Mexico is running to the UN to protest us building a wall. We can all rest well tonight knowing that there will never be any action taken by the UN except for maybe some stupid resolution saying how mean the US is to put up a wall. How dare we get control of our borders. The nerve of us.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a joke. Since when is American border security an international incident?

    I have one message to the foreign minister of Mexico: shut up. When Mexico finally controls its side of the border and shuts down the violent drug trade, then they might talk. Until then, just be quiet.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How would my father say it?

    "Don't make me give you something to cry about."

    How about we make the first 50 miles a demilitarized zone and long range missle strike anything bigger than a stray chihuahua?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home