Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Kudos To The OC GOP Party

I got home from work today and in my mailbox was a brilliant mailer from the OC GOP party with John Duong, Christina Shea, and Bill Mavity's picture on it with a big fat endorsement announcing to our Irvine GOP voters their Republican candidates for Irvine City Council and Mayor(if my scanner were working I would scan the mailer and post it). Also in the mailer was a note from Scott Baugh announcing the endorsement along with an an absentee ballot application for Lynn and myself. I've never been happier to be an OC Republican than right now knowing my party is going to pull out all the stops to make sure that Beth Krom and Sukkee Kang are able to "spend a lot more time with their families". I want to publicly thank Scott Baugh and the party for making this endorsement. It means a lot to me. Here's to hoping that this is only the beginning of the air support. Our ground troops stand at the ready to deliver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home