Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, March 27, 2006

Big News.....Sort Of

I have been invited to be a contributing poster over at California Conservative. This is a good opportunity for me to spread my message of principled conservatism to a much wider audience. They receive a couple thousand unique hits every day as opposed to my measely 100. I thank California Conservative for the opportunity. I will start posting over there probably by tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CONGRATS AND MANY PROPS TO YOU ALAN. I READ YOUR BLOG EVERYDAY AND REALLY ENJOY IT.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well thank you Mr Anonymous. It's a good opportunity for me. Hopefully I will also be able to start hitting the 1000 hit/day mark soon myself on my own.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home