Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Saturday, March 25, 2006

UCLA Is Going To The Final Four

If you would have told me at the start of the season that my beloved Bruins would be punching a ticket to the Final Four in Indianapolis, I would have told you to keep smoking what you were smoking. It is true though. The most storied program in college basketball is going to the national semifinals to play a very good LSU team. Again tonight we played suffocating defense. If we would have hit some of our free throws, it wouldn't have even been as close as it was, but a win is a win. I'll be emailing the UCLA athletic department first thing tomorrow morning to see if I can get a press pass to blog the game. Why not try? I'll keep everyone posted on what happens.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am know a believer in this team.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home