Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ed Dornan Passes Away

According to Jubal over at OC Blog, Larry Agran's righthand man/campaign guru/brain Ed Dornan has passed away. Even though I and many others have had our disagreements over policy questions in Irvine, I want to offer my sympathy for his family & friends in this tough hour. We bitch, moan, and do a lot of political jousting here in the city of Irvine, but at the end of the day, it is still one of the best places to live in Orange County and dare I say the country.

It goes without saying that Ed had a huge impact on the city of Irvine, first as a councilman and then as Larry Agran's political consultant. This will have huge implications for the way the city is run in the future. Right now though, I just want to reflect on Ed's life and the impact that he had on my beloved city of Irvine. Here is the link to Jeff Rowe's article about Ed Dornan passing away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home