Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, October 03, 2005

Real Conservatives Are Pissed Off

After the debacle SCOTUS pick, Harriett Miers, we conservatives have some options. The first one conveniently comes up tomorrow in the special election here in the central OC 48th CD. People can vote for Jim Gilchrist, the real conservative in the race. The other options range from cutting off donations to the RNC, NRSC, and the RNCC to writing letters to the editors of newspapers,etc. I'm not giving one more penny to the national GOP party or congressional committees. No mas. I am heartened that other conservative pundits feel the way that I do. One of the only "conservative" pundits singing the Bush tune on this nomination is Hugh Hewitt. I'm finding myself more and more disillusioned from the party than ever before. The country's interests come before the party for me. Tomorrow is going to be a watershed day in Orange County political history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home