Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tom Delay Indicted

Wow. Tom Delay just got indicted. I just got done posting about the out of control spending in DC and now it looks like we have an out of control District Attorney down in Texas. This is obviously bad news in the short term for Republicans as Delay is the face the liberals love to hate. First word is that my public enemy number one on illegal immigration, David Dreier, has been tapped by Speaker Hastert to fill the void created by the indictment of Delay. I call on the Republican conference to reject this appointment as out of hand. There are plenty of other Reps. that would be way better. How about Tom Tancredo? I can only dream I guess. If liar Dreier does win the post, he better enjoy it while he can because his butt is going down in June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home