Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Thursday, August 25, 2005

An Email From John March

I want to share with my readers an email that I sent to Teri March yesterday and the response from John March that I received back promptly this morning. My email to Teri:

There is not a day that goes by where I don't
think about David. It sickens me that his killer has
sanctuary in Mexico to this day. I heard the other
day on KFI that Dave's father John is thinking about
running for Congress against David Dreier. I want you
to know that I support John 100% in this effort. In
fact i'm doing all I can to get Jim Gilchrist elected
down here in Orange County. Anyway, I just wanted to
drop you a note to say that I support you in any of
your efforts to bring about justice for David. I'm
doing all I can on my blog to help bring more
awareness about this issue too. Thanks for hearing
me.

sincerely,

Allan Bartlett
Irvine,CA

Teri forwarded the email to John March and this is his response to me:

Hi Allan

Thanks for your support of Teri. Also thanks for you support of my run for congress. I will need all the help I can get because Dreier has 2.7 mill in his war chest. However I believe that our grass roots effort can kick his butt.

thanks

John March

This is awesome. I hope everyone can give some time or money for this campaign. It is going to be the mother of all primaries. We can get this done for Dave.


Just so people don't forget, here is the link for Armando Garcia on America's Most Wanted

4 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Tin Star said…

    Allan,

    Thanks for the information on John March and it is a campaign that I look forward to supporting.

    I have flogged your post on Tin Star Blog as well.

    Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for your support sergeant. It means a lot to me. I'm sure the rank & file officers from all over the Southland will be supporting this effort also.

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where do I send the check, Mr March?

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    John doesn't have a website up yet because he hasn't officially announced his run yet. Please stay tuned here though. When he has his FEC account set up, I will post the link for donations.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home