Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Survivor news

Let's talk about something really important now. I can't believe that I haven't written anything about it yet because I am addicted to the television set every Thursday night at 8pm sharp. What you might ask am I refering to? Survivor baby! That's right. There isn't much on the major networks anymore worth watching, but Survivor gets my undivided attention every Thursday night. I love this show. I would love to be a contestant someday on the show if it lasts long enough and I get lucky and get selected. I guess it's like playing the lottery. You can't win if you don't play and I haven't sent in my video yet. I have a good buddy that I go hunting with who also wants to be on the show. We have resolved to make those videos sometime this year and send them in. I think my favorite player for this season in Palau is Stephanie. I was pretty bummed that she got voted off, but that is part of the strategy of the game. You can't appear too strong or to weak. She kicked ass on all the challenges and all the other players knew it. I think NYC firefighter Tom is the next one to go unless he wins immunity. You have to blend in and let others hang themself. My prediction for the winner of this season in Palau is Katie.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Survivor is awesome! Katie is the girlfriend of a guy that I work with... I think that she and Ian both have a good chance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home