Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Newsflash.....Tiger Woods is Good

Just another day at the office for Tiger. Chris DiMarco actually made him sweat a little, but Tiger calmly birdied the first sudden death playoff hole and that was the end of it. This is Tiger's first major in about three years or something. Bottom line though is the guy is still good. No one has ever caught him when he has the lead going into the final round. The guy is a closer. He may drink coffee if I may quote Alec Baldwin from "Glengary Glenross". My sister left me a voicemail from Augusta after it was all over. She was at the 18th green to see him win it.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tiger is the best! There was nothing like it on the 18th that day. My only regret was ever leaving hole 16 too soon! I had been there all day and left to make back to the 18th before the masses. This means I not only missed Trevor Immelman's hole in one, but Tiger's famous chip. But I am not complaining one bit. It was not only golf history (seeing Jack Nicklaus wave goodbye to Augusta) but one of the greatest sports events in my lifetime!
    --Your sister
    (I still forget my login information)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home