Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, April 18, 2005

Ted Nugent Unplugged at Annual NRA Meeting


Love him or hate him, Ted Nugent is an outspoken individual. I happen to love him. This past weekend at the NRA's annual meeting in Houston, Ted got up on stage and set the audience on fire. Here is a little of what he said....
"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em." ......I happen to agree with that sentiment. Get rid of all those scumbags. He also encouraged people to sign up ten friends with the NRA in the next year..."Let's next year sit here and say, 'Holy smokes, the NRA has 40 million members now,'" he said. "No one is allowed at our barbecues unless they are an NRA member. Do that in your life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home