Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Thank You

The results are in for the 70th District GOP Central Committee and I will be an elected member come next January! I'm very grateful for all the support I've received from so many. When it's all said and done, I'll have racked up over 11381 votes. I want to specifically thank all the activists in the Irvine Ron Paul Meetup, the CRA , Christina Shea, and the Irvine Republican Council. I will be your voice on the Central Committee. I will stand up for smaller constitutional government. I will object to cronyism and ethically challenged politicians & their policies that don't hold up Republican principles. Freedom had a good day yesterday.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats Allan!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations and welcome aboard, Allan!

    I can't wait to have you sworn-in as a voting member of the Central Committee. It will be nice to have another Member with some common sense and the backbone to vote for what's right.

    Semper Fi,

    Tim

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks guys.

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Lynn Bartlett said…

    Oh crap . . . does this mean I am now a politician's wife? Just kidding, but seriously congratulations!!!

    Lynn

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on your election Allan.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Finally, someone with REAL values.
    Im sure that you will be a positive force. Congratulations!!!
    http://viewtheinside.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home