Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Irvine Caveman Larry Agran

An interesting comment was just made from BFOL(best friend of Larry) Todd Gallinger over at Liberal OC. He states that Larry Agran...
"doesn’t use computers, doesn’t use email, and almost certainly doesn’t read this blog" (referring to The Liberal OC)
My response to this revelation: Larry needs to get out more. He's a dictator Councilman and former Mayor of a large suburban city here in Irvine. How does he not have use of a computer? Larry, join us in the new millennium. Maybe the Larry kool-aid drinkers at Liberal OC can take up a collection for him. I hope he has running water and electricity. The modern world is really amazing these days.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thoguht Larry's best friend was the guy they offered the Great Park CEO job too. How many best friends can someone have?

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Don't you find it pretty weird Dan that Larry doesn't have or use or computer?

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Todd Gallinger said…

    I don't find it weird at all. My old boss used Wordperfect for DOS and had all his emails printed out and would dictate a response. Sometimes when people have a system that works, they stick with it. At least Larry's not requesting emails to spam residents with.

    And as for the idea that I'm a best friend Larry, just in the same way that you're a best friend of Christina. I'm a supporter of Mr. Agran. I've lived in Irvine the majority of my life and I think it's a great city. Over the last 30 years he has done as much as anyone to make it that way.

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Todd Gallinger! He just doesn't know the inside scoop!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger hapybrian said…

    Hmmm. "great" is subjective, I suppose. From where I stand, it looks like Larry's goal is to bring big business to Irvine--something to which I am opposed. Don't we have enough traffic and people here as it is?

    I am reminded of Chris Mears, Who once scolded us (citizens giving public comment at a city hall meeting) saying that Larry was a nice guy. He has since seen the error of his ways. Perhaps Todd will as well...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home