Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Thursday, March 22, 2007

UCLA Beats Pitt To Reach The Elite 8

I have taken a little breather tonight on the illegal immigration debate to watch my Bruins dismantle the Pittsburgh Panthers. I can't tell you how great it feels to have a coach like Ben Howland leading the team. He has brought a mindset of defensive toughness that I have never seen in a Bruin team ever. They play suffocating defense. Nothing against Steve Lavin, but thank God Dan Guerrero was able to bring Ben in from Pittsburgh to caoch the team. He gets in the players faces anytime there is a lapse on defense. I love it. So now it's on the round of eight to play the Kansas Jayhawks. I'm sticking with my prediction of a Bruin national championship. Anything less will be a disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home