Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Murder In My Neighborhood

The other day a landscape contractor was murdered in a neighborhood right next door to where I live in Turtle Rock. It happened in a new neighborhood called Turtle Ridge. We don't have all the facts yet of the murder, but it would appear that Woo Sung Park, the contractor, was killed by one of the day laborers he picked up earlier in Santa Ana. Now call me crazy, I know I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but I'll guess just maybe, just maybe the alledged killer, Ernesto Hernando Avalos is an illegal alien. I know, I know...this assumption is quite a leap being that Mr. Park went to Santa Ana to pick Mr Avalos & others up for the day in Santa Ana and also the fact that Mr. Park owns a landscape business. We know that this is not a typical profile of an illegal alien in Southern California, but I digress. Man I'm just such a racist for even thinking this aren't I? Here's a link to the story.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Horrifying and completely disgusting point of view.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home