Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, January 28, 2007

As If We Needed Reminding...

Let's play a little word association game. I'm going to put a few quotes up from an article today in the Register and you have to guess which OC city they are talking about. You'll need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. Here we go...
"I'm scared to go out after 8 p.m"
"We stay home. We can hear shots"
"I had to stop walking. I know I'm going to die someday, but I don't want to die like that. Those kids are pretty tough"
"It's dangerous. There are a lot of little kids around here, but they don't care. They think they can do whatever they want."
"I don't gang-bang anymore," said Ortega, sitting on the sidewalk slumped over a bit as officers searched his car. "They just fight over a street that's not even theirs. … It's getting worse."

If you guessed Santa Ana you would be correct. It seems the city has been regressing lately. I didn't really think that was possible, but if they say so I'll go with it. Once again this proves my point that no one in their right mind would move their family into Santa Ana if they don't have to. They could spend 100% of their budget on police and have all the Clintonesque midnight basketball(or Soccer since we're talking about Santa Ana,LOL)programs in the world and you still wouldn't have a livable city. It's a freakin ghetto. Oh yeah and the Democrats run all facets of the city. As Dan C would put it..."This is what competent government looks like".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home