Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Border Patrol Agents Going To Prison

Today I'm ashamed of my federal government. It wouldn't be the first time, but this one is truly an outrage. Stupid me, I was actually holding out hope that President Bush would pardon Jose Compean and Ignacio Ramos or that a federal judge would let them stay out on bail while their case is being appealed. None of those two things happened and today those agents are going to federal prison for shooting a illegal alien drug runner in the butt as he was fleeing back into Mexico. A lot of electronic ink has already been spilled about this outrage so I'm not going to add much, but I just wanted to be on the record as well. It's a very sad day today.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As well as send them over 1000 miles to two other states, respectively, so not even their families can go and visit them. Come on BUSH, who's getting paid on this one? I'm ashamed of our government!

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    President Bush should pardon these guys and give them medals!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home