Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Random Tuesday Thoughts

I lost my Yahoo Fantasy Football Playoff Game. Damn! Oh well, there's always next year. I like playing in fantasy football leagues because it gives you a whole different way of watching the games every week. You end up rooting for individual players instead of teams. Usually if the team does well, your player does well, but not always.

It's not even Christmas yet and I'm feeling already Christmas'd out. I've been out for Christmas parties four out of the last five nights! It's killing my diet(or lack thereof). I've just resigned myself to the fact that you can't fight the holidays when you're trying to watch what you eat. You just go with it and deal with the consequences(thicker waistline) after the new year. Last Thursday was my company holiday party at Maggianos South Coast Plaza. Friday was Lynn's company party down at Joe's Crab Shack in Newport, complete I might add with boat parade viewing and waiters/servers dancing to disco tunes every hour in the restaurant. It was fun. Saturday I was up in Seal Beach at O'Malleys & Henneseys getting together with some buddies for our annual Christmas bachnalia. Finally last night we had a dinner get together for our IRC executive members at Macaroni Grill in Tustin Market Place.

Friday is my birthday and I feel like just resting at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home