Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm Drawing A Line In The Sand Right Now

I just saw the headline over at the Drudgereport that Sen. McCain is already starting the machinations to run for President. I'm here to tell you that this can not and will not stand. I will never support someone like McCain who has done so much to undermine our party the last few years. He gives egomaniacs a bad name. Sure let him run and waste his and his supporters money. It will be fun watching him get defeated again. I can't wait to give the middle finger to the drive by media who just adores this guy.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AMEN! I can't stand McCain either. There are hundreds of people better than him! Duncan Hunter from San Diego would be good. He is pro-defense and anti-illegals.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wrote John McCain an email thanking him and his Gang of 14, his campaign finance reform, his numerous comments about the war and the terrorists and their treatment and his overall efforts to only help himself and not the Republicans and conservatism. I told him he should pat himself on the back for our loss and feel very proud. I hope he gets nowhere running for President. He is a wimp who plays to the media.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Dan Chmielewski said…

    You guys really don't get it, do you? The country is about the middle and not extremes. But you're so far to the right, it doesn't matter. TW, hate McCain and sit out '08; then the Democrats will take the White House too with President Hillary Clinton or President Barrack Obama.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home