Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Gold Futures Over $600/ounce

This post is going to sound like a broken record for those of you you who have have read my blog frequently, but gold futures have risen to above $600/ounce for the first time since 1980. Silver also hit above $12/ounce today. You may ask yourselves what the significance is of all this. Luckily for you guys, you have me to give you the straight scoop. The scoop is....is that we have inflation rearing its ugly head and the price of these commodities is going to keep going higher in the future in my opinion. I sure hope some of you guys took my advice and bought into some form of gold/silver instrument.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent observations! If China starts to purchase gold for it’s central bank, I think we can double today’s price!

    Since most gold is mined as very fine dust, I thought you might be interested to see some museum size (very rare) gold nuggets. Visit:
    http://www.california-gold-rush-miner.us

     

Post a Comment

<< Home