Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, March 31, 2006

Bush/Fox Photo Caption Contest

This should be a fun one. The person to come up with the best caption for this photo will receive from me a half ounce newly minted Liberty Dollar. I'll keep the contest open through the weekend. What do you think each man is thinking to himself in secret. I don't want people to hold back. Let's have some fun with this. I badly need some humor after the week that was this week.


I'll get it started with mine....Fox: "who's your daddy...what's my name, say my name bitch" Bush: "Vincente, Vincente!" (BTW, this was a take off from one of my all time favorite comedies, American Pie)

****4/3/06 UPDATE**********

After further review, the winner is Chaz Lamrusco with this funny blast:

Fox: Welcome to Fantasy Island, Mr.
Bush, where your every dream will come
true!

Bush: Thank you Mr. Fox! Where is
Tatoo today?

Fox: I believe he is in your country
waiting for your guest worker program
to start.

Email me Chaz with your personal info and the half ounce Silver Liberty is yours.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fox: The banker has given me a figure. It's a good figure. Mr. Bush, are you ready. The figure is 11,000,000 illegal immigrants in your country.
    Bush: Wow! (Ponders for a second)
    Fox: I must ask you Mr. Bush, 11,000,000 illegal immigrants. DEAL OR NO DEAL.
    Bush: Pondering...Slams his hand down on the red buttom...DEAL!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After term limits force him out as President of Mexico, Fox and President Bush shake hands on the deal to allow him to illegally enter the United States and run for Sheriff of Orange County; the backyard of the Minutemen.

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bush: Thanks Vincente for helping us out and doing the jobs real Americians won't do.

    Fox: Gracias El Presidenta Bush

    Bush: Oh, by the way, before you leave, don't forget to mop out the bathrooms.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bush: Thanks for all the workers. I really need them to support me with a vote.

    Fox: Sure. Oh, by the way, we've decided high security prisons are too expensive, so we're gonna send all of our rapists your way.

    Bush: Great, they can be janitors at the elementary schools.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home