Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Odd Couple

No I'm not talking about that television show from the 70's, I'm talking about an op ed in this mornings OC Register by Tom Tancredo and John Campbell. You have no idea how happy I am to see John Campbell teaming up with Tom Tancredo on this issue. If Mr. Campbell follows through and votes against a compromise guest worker bill, he will have my unqualified support. I am starting to get the feeling that the last election actually meant something to Campbell. That he actually gets the sentiment of the voters here in the 48th CD. I personally think that he doesn't want to go through another bruising election like the last one and figures that even if he may be for a guest worker program, he is going to vote against it because he knows it the right thing to do politically. He is right about the politics of this issue right now. I think John & Ken must be disappointed though because it would have made for great radio to beat up on Campbell some more if he votes for the guest worker bill. We still have Dreier to kick around though.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger joseph55555 said…

    Tancredo got third place at the www.msnbc.com straw poll

    I think he should be President

    WWW.TOMTANCREDOFORPRESIDENT.BLOGSPOT.COM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home