Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

City of Orange Cracks Down On Illegals

I happened to catch the Mayor of Orange and his police chief of the city of Orange on John & Ken yesterday talking about their experiences of cracking down on illegals. This story has not gotten a lot of publicity until recently. I just want to jump on their bandwagon and thank them for having the courage to arrest the illegal lawbreakers and refer them over to ICE for deportation. In an era of political correctness on illegal immigration, these guys are definately the exception. I also want to give props to the Orange Home Depot. I have been pretty harsh on them for their recent propensity to set up day labor sites on a lot of their properties, but the Orange store is the exception. So the city of Orange gets my profile in political courage this week. Good job guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home