Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, February 27, 2006

**Breaking News** Van Tran Stands Down

I'm going with this story that Steve Greenhut just posted over at Orange Punch. Van has just confirmed to Steve that he will not stand for election in the 34th SD. This is huge OC political news. I guess he will now run for re election in the 68th AD which is going to create the reverse domino effect of stiff arming Jim Righeimer's and Janet Nguyen fleeting hopes of claiming the seat for themselves. This leaves the battle between Lynn Daucher and Minutewoman Lupe Moreno. Gee I wonder who I will support, LOL. The OC political blogs will be swarming tonight, tomorrow, and the next few days with this news.

On a side note, I changed my timestamp on my blog to read 9:59 PM as you can see. Therefore I reported the story first, LOL(this is a crackback on Flash for changing his timestamp on his Van post from 10:30PM to 10:03PM). Isn't this fun?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love it Aaron. I wish I could road trip up to Bakersfield this weekend with you guys for the CRA convention. I have other plans already. Great job though on all the resolutions. The more we stand on principle, the better we do as a party.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home