Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

OC Weekly Set To Reveal Dark Secret About Larry Agran

I just checked the OC Weekly's homepage and they have a tease about revealing a "very dark secret about Larry Agran" tomorrow. I can only speculate because I am not privy to the story, but if I had to guess, I would say it has something to do with the illegal "Hometown Voterguide". I can't wait. I know Larry is probably burning up the phone lines right now trying to find out himself what is going on.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I just checked and the link is working fine. I would love to be listening to Larry right now. You know he's been on the phone with his high powered lawyers all afternoon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home