Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Friday, September 16, 2005

Tonight At The CRP Convention

I will be walking around tonight meeting as many people as possible. If any of my blog readers are going to the convention, I would love to meet you guys. Email me and I will give you my cell phone number. The Irvine Republican Council is having an ice cream social tonight and I will be there as well as the hospitality suite for Jim Gilchrist. I would love Campbell and Brewer supporters to stop by and meet Jim first hand. Beware though, you might get persuaded to change your mind! Jim has one of the best grassroots campaign going that I have ever seen in The OC. We literally have hundreds of unpaid volunteers working on the campaign. So I look forward to meeting everyone tonight and tomorrow in Anaheim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home