Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, September 04, 2005

John Campbell A Hypocrite???

The first section of my paper that I read in the morning is the local section the OC Register. Plastered all over the front cover was this headline: Campbell Aided By Policy He Opposes. Is that too funny or what? At best it makes Campbell look like a hypocrite. He personally gained from a policy that he says he opposes. I think I'm starting to see a pattern here. First he was for illegal immigration before he was against it and now he was for eminent domain(or at least profited from it) before he was against it. I can't wait to hear the spin from his campaign about this one. I'm sure they're in full panic mode right about now. I would like to know a lot more details about this transaction. Get on the case R Scott Moxley!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home