Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hillary Clinton Countdown Clock

I had a great idea during one of my recent brainstorms. I am going to put a "Hillary Clinton announces for President" countdown clock on my blog. I just have to find the right HTML code to accomplish this. We all know that she is running, so I want to put my guess of the general month she announces on the record so to speak. My guess is that her formal announcement will be made sometime in February 2007. Why that month you may ask? She won't make the announcement during the Christmas holiday season. My guess is that she waits until Feb because that will give her plenty of time to fundraise and line up endorsements,etc. I will also be watching the wagering on Tradesports to see how much of an edge the betting public is putting on Hillary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home