Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Anyone Remember Gary Aldrich????

The MSM are tripping over themselves heaping praise on the now revealed "deep throat" Mark Felt. So while I don't remember the Watergate era because I was only three years old at the time, I do remember the Clinton years like they were yesterday. It just so happened that another FBI agent named Gary Aldrich documented numerous abuses and law breaking activity in the Clinton White House and somehow he was never a hero to the MSM because Clinton was a democrat. The MSM just looked the other way at agent Aldrich's charges. It makes me sick to my stomach to this day to think about all the things that Clinton & Co. got away with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home