Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Mexico At It Again

This time Mexico has outdone itself. The Government has just published a book for their citizens on how to cross our border illegally. Huh? I know, your saying to yourself that there is no way another country would write a book teaching its citizens how to break other countries laws. Well I'm here to tell you that such a book has been written and it just doesn't surprise me anymore. Credit to Michelle Malkin for tipping me off on this one. Among the juicy tidbits in the book is a recommendation to not cross the desert when it is hot out, duh. I'm just waiting for when our government is coming out with a guide on how US citizens can break Mexican laws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home