Powder Blue Report

News, finance, politics, sports, and fun from the west coast

Monday, December 27, 2004

The Awesome Power of Nature

As we watch and listen to all the news of the massive earthquakes and tsunamis half way around the world, we are once again shown the true power of mother nature. I just saw video on CNN that some tourist took from his hotel balcony. It was amazing. You just saw a wall of water streak through the streets and buildings where he was at. I wonder who all the lawyers will try fix the blame on. I'm sure their heads are brimming with ideas. I could give them some ideas. You could sue the governments where the disasters took place for negligence in not having an early warning system like the Pacific Rim has in place now for tsunamis. They could try to sue the United States because well, we are the United States. It's always our fault. I can't wait to hear about this stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home